We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery, conform in all material respects with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which Products of that kind are commonly supplied.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from:
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, accident or negligence by you or any third party;
- if you use the Products in a way that we do not recommend;
- your failure to follow our instructions;
- any alteration or repair you carry out without our prior written approval; or
- any incorrect instructions or plans submitted by you on our site to enable us to provide the products.
All timber products whether manufactured from natural or engineered boards are produced to comply with modern living standards and there have a very low moisture content in line with centrally heated rooms. It is therefore imperative that in a new house or home where building work has been undertake that adequate drying time has been allowed prior to delivery of any kitchen cabinets or accessories. We cannot take responsibility for any faults arising from such situations. it is the clients responsibility to ensure that these areas are completely dry and well ventilated.
Our site is provided on an “as is” basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind in respect of our site, including, without limitation, any warranties relating to accuracy or completeness of our site or suitability of the information provided.
The Lifetime Guarantee on kitchen units applies to the following:
- to cabinets and hinges manufactured by Bluespot Lifestyle Kitchens, a division of Bluespot Furniture Limited. If you are unsure as to what is meant by “cabinets” please speak to a member of our team who will be able to clarify it for you;
- It does not apply to worktops, accessories or appliances;
- to the person who purchased the cabinets. It is not transferrable to any other person;
- to cabinets used within a domestic and commercial environment such as business premises, places of work, rental properties, student properties or similar;
- to cabinets used within the environment intended by their design, for example, kitchen cabinets used within a kitchen and not kitchen cabinets used in, for example, a garage;
- to cabinets used and installed in accordance with any guidelines provided by Bluespot Lifestyle Kitchens;
- to cabinets purchased and used within the United Kingdom.
The 10 year Guarantee applies to doors and worktops.
(Please note, our leading brand appliances carry their manufacturer’s warranty.)
The warranty does not cover:
- damage caused or contributed to by poor, faulty or incorrect use, installation or maintenance;
- damage caused or contributed to by events outside Bluespot Lifestyle Kitchens’ control including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, explosion, contact with corrosive matter, extreme weather conditions, flood, vandalism, soiling, misuse, abrasion, improper storage following delivery, rot and/or infestation following delivery, leaks (or similar incidents);
- damage or colour deterioration caused or contributed to as a result of normal wear and tear;
- damage caused or contributed to by the removal of the cabinets following initial installation;
- damage caused or contributed to by household animals and misuse by children.